Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 8 June 2017

A masculine card made for my husband on his Birthday!!

Hey all

Here is a masculine Birthday card I made for my husband.

Used papers from Papericious Wooden Collection stack.. n the Jute chord used is from Papericious too..



The Shell collections are fussy cut from DCWV's 'The 4 seasons' paper pack.... 


Entering this card into the following challenges

1. Craftsneed  - Masculine Project 
2. abitmoretimetocraft - Anything goes 
3. pearlysparkleschallenge - Masculine

Thank you for visiting...

Hugs
Catherine Joseph


4 comments:

  1. beautiful card to impress my bro, a great start to blogging. welcome back my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Craftsneed Challenge! DT- Sunila and Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card!Thanks for playing with us at craftsneed.Regards Anushree Dt

    ReplyDelete